Monday 2 March 2015

Feburary haul

Hi guys

This Month I have been very good with book buying, I only got three books and one of them was for review. Let's get started.

Cleo by Lucy Coates
I got this book for review from Netgalley. I thought it looked really interesting because I am doing Cleopatra in classics right now.

Mary's ghost by David Levithan
I got this book after seeing it on miainnarnia's January wrap up and I thought it sounded really interesting, as I love retellings. I talk more about this book in my wrap up.

Who the hell is Ricky Bell by John Irving Clarke

I was lucky enough to met the author of this book. And I read it in one sitting though I'll talk about it more in my wrap up.

2 comments:

  1. Hi lillyrose71. I found your blog on bookbloggerlist.com. I'm not sure how to contact you so I'm leaving a comment. I'm a new author and just published my first YA ebook. I'm looking for book bloggers to review it. Here is a link to check it out. http://www.amazon.com/Innocence-Dragon-Mini-Book-Rebecca-Yoder-ebook/dp/B00UJEI2SY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1426255614&sr=8-1&keywords=rebecca+yoder
    My Twitter is @EdinanRoman. Message me if you're interested. It's a six-chapter mini-book with paranormal/fantasy and some romance elements.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to review your book. My email is lovelaces2@hotmail.com.

      Delete