Monday 27 April 2015

Lure by Tarynn Kerr: review

*This book was given to me for free by Xpressoreads in return for an honest review, however this doesn't effect my opinion*
Lure by Tarynn Kerr
Published by: Self Published
Publication date: 18th March 2015
Genres: Paranomal, fantasy

Her lips just barely moved, and I heard faintly on a breeze, “I will come back for you.”

David was looking forward to doing some hiking on his family camping trip. That is, until he’s lured into another world. Now he has to hike through the fae world, where fairies, hellhounds, and all sorts of magical creatures are lying in wait. These aren’t nice, fairytale creatures. No, everything here seems determined to kill David and his family. He has to escape this dangerous realm, but the one fairy that can help him may be the one that keeps him here.


My Thoughts
I don't have much to say about this book so the review is going to be quite short.

Lure is an extremely short book with something like 98 pages and it isn't the fastest paced book but there was no point in the book where I was bored. It was highly entertaining. I didn't really like David's mum I thought she was quite rude to Cearon (anyone know how you pronounce that).

I didn't actually realise how much I liked the book until the end where it just ended on one of the biggest cliff hangers the world has ever seen and I started sputtering at how I needed to know what happens next. Because I do.

I'm giving this book 3/5 stars because it was a fun entertaining book but not much more then that. If you have already got it, it's worth the read but not a book I would recommend you rush out to the store to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment