Friday 31 July 2015

Booktube-a-thon TBR

Hi guys

As I have mentioned previously I have wanted to get involved in a read-a-thon for a while and when I saw the summer booktube-a-thon was coming up I knew I was going to do it. If  you want to find anymore information on the booktube-a-thon, I will link the YouTube channel here. Today i'm just going to be sharing what I hope to be reading during the booktube-a-thon. I will also be posting daily updates on my blog of my reading process.

The Challenges

1// Read a book with blue on the cover
2// Read a book by an author who shares the same first letter of your last name
3// Read someone else's favourite book
4// Read the last book you acquired
5// Finish a book without letting go of it
6// Read a book you really want to read
7// Read seven books

My TBR

The rules are that you are only to use a book for two challenges.

1// I am going to read 'Dangerous Deception' by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl.
2// I didn't own any books that I hadn't already read by an author with the first letter P so I've had to go for Adele Parks' short story in 'The Book Lovers' Appreciation Society'.
3// I am going to read 'Since You've Been Gone' by Morgan Matson.
4// I am going to read 'A Pirate's Time Served' by Chris Malburg.
5// I am going to read 'The Magic Finger' by Roald Dahl.
6// I am going to read 'Dangerous Deception' by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl.

No comments:

Post a Comment