Wednesday 4 November 2015

October Wrap Up

Hi Guys

I had an awful reading start to the month then I went on holiday and read 3 books and haven't finished a book since. So an okay reading month.

The Secret Fire by C. J. Daughtery and Carina Rozenfield
I was able to meet C.J. Daughtery at the end of last month and she was so nice. It really helped enjoy the book more. It was a  fast paced adventure fantasy novel that had great character development. My full review is here

To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
I was slightly underwhelmed by this book but it was still a really fun cutesy contemporary. Though it lacked any depth. My full review is here..

The X Factor by Ivan Sivec
I loved this book, it was so original and unique. The writing style was so different and the topic was on I had never read before. My full review is here

Leslie's Study of Femininity by Justlyd
I was extremely disappointed by this book. I thought it was going to be a super empowering book about how women don't have to fit the stereotypes but it ended up being an unrealistic romance story.  My full review is here.

A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall
I loved this book. It was perfect. The kind of book I want every contemporary to be. It was cute and fluffy yet also had depth and meaning with realistic and loveable characters. Lea is literally me. The way it was set out ws so different from any or book I've read. One of my favourite books this year. 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment