Wednesday 30 December 2015

Top 5 books i've read this year

Hi Guys

It is my blogiversary today . I couldn't think of any amazing ideas to celebrate but top 5 books I've read this year was one of the blog posts I posted last year. As usual it isn't in any particular order.

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
This was one of the last books I read in the year. I got it as a Christmas present from a friend and instantly started to read it. I heard a lot about it at the start of the year and was so excited to read it. It is definitely worth the hype. I don't want to go into much detail about the books in this post but my review is here.

Neverland by Shari Arnold
I loved this book. It was so beautiful. Neverland wasn't an action packed book like Red Queen but it was a stunning slow dream-like book that had me captivated from the first page. Words can't describe how much I love this book. I'll be rereading it soon. My full review is here

We all Looked up by Tommy Wallach
 
This book is about the world pre apocalypse. Which gives a really different take on the ever growing trend of post apocalyptic books. It is told from five different points of view and has a really realistic take on everything. I bought this book as a Christmas present for a couple of people. The only thing slightly bad I have to say about this book is that it does mess with our mind a bit. my full review is here.

Half Wild by Sally Green
This series is quickly becoming my favourite series ever. I can't say to much about this book because it's a sequel and it's best to go into 'Half Bad' blind. All I can say is read it, you won' regret it. if you do you have my permission to throw the book at my head.

Who the Hell is Ricky Bell by John Irving Clarke

My best friend lives a couple of hors away from me and when she came I ignored her for the first couple of hours because I needed to know what happened next. I've met the author and I think meeting the author before reading the book always gives you a different appreciation for the book. It's a teenage romance story but unlike most romance story with teens being the main character, it's actually like relationship at that age. My full review is here

No comments:

Post a Comment